Thursday, May 14, 2009

Adding Digg Button To Your Blogger Website

I spent about a half hour looking though the html code for my pages and could not find what I was looking for. So I then went over to www.google.com and did a search to see if anyone else was having the same problem and this is the article that I found: http://briancantin.blogspot.com/2007/12/add-digg-to-bloggercom-posts.html. Now you can see that there are small Digg buttons on the sides of all my posts now. I hope that this can help save you some of the time and effort that I had to endure to add Digg to your site.

1 comment:

AndRoidApkMaster said...

There were many servants free online movies within the palace, but his household and acquaintances were not there, nor any individual from his old village on the brink of the forest.

Post a Comment