Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Google Loosing $1.65 - 2 Million A Day On YouTube

Today I have been notified of an article that was very interesting about Google. It appears that Google is loosing a ton of money on YouTube about $1.65 -2 million a day. I have also heard rumors that YouTube may start to make some changes so that you can no longer be able to use any programs to download videos from their site and may make it so that you will have to subscribe to a monthly/yearly fees to view their content. I can see this as a possibility of happening from seeing their monitary losses.

Read more here: http://www.internetevolution.com/author.asp?section_id=715&doc_id=175123&

2 comments:

DVD Duplication said...

Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.

Tourist Promotions said...

I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information

Post a Comment